Business and ICT strategy and planning
Hunter Group understands the fundamental importance of business strategy as a foundation for an organisation achieving its business vision and goals. For government agencies, the strategy and planning process ensures alignment with the broader goals and aspirations of the government.
The business strategy is pivotal in ensuring the Information Communications and Technology (ICT) strategy, and on-going
investment in technology is aligned with and facilitates business goals and related outcomes.
Hunter Group consultants have wide experience in the following:
- Design of governance and processes for planning (within or across multiple organisations)
- Business planning and strategy development
- Investment Management (Investment Logic Mapping, ILM)
- ICT strategy development
- ICT transition strategy and planning – moving to the desired, future state
- Innovation and technology trends scanning
- ‘Baselining’ current technology capability and capacity